Hello Everyone!

It’s time for this week’s, “What are you playing” thread.

I wasn’t able to give as much time to gaming as I thought, who knew running a community can take so much time. Even when all members are so great, and I don’t have to moderate anything.

I am still playing The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, mainly focusing on side quests and exploration right now. With so much to explore, this is going to take a long time.

Other than that, me and wife just got NSO Expansion pass, and started the Happy Home Paradise DLC, while resuming our Animal Crossing play-through. Just cleaning the long neglected island, and helping Harv build the shops.

What about all of you? What are you playing?

• djidane535@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

FF Thearythm & Zelda TOTK on Switch, Baten Kaitos on GC, and Mario & Luigi Superstar saga on GBA (only short games of course :p). Oh and I am also playing Pokemon Stadium 2 on N64 😅.

Jokes aside, I started too many games this time, I am not generally this busy ^^.

• slimerancher@lemmy.worldOPM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Heh, I have sometimes done the same thing, but when I do that, I end up not finishing any of them. So, now I prefer to start only one big game.

As I mentioned in the post, I just got NSO Expansion pack, so going to try all of these, but one-by-one, not all at once 😀

Any games that you specially recommend?

BTW sorry about those test replies, I just couldn’t reply to your message (or anyone’s from kbin.social, finally figured out, have to select English as the language, or it won’t post)