Hello Everyone!

It’s time for this week’s, “What are you playing” thread.

I wasn’t able to give as much time to gaming as I thought, who knew running a community can take so much time. Even when all members are so great, and I don’t have to moderate anything.

I am still playing The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, mainly focusing on side quests and exploration right now. With so much to explore, this is going to take a long time.

Other than that, me and wife just got NSO Expansion pass, and started the Happy Home Paradise DLC, while resuming our Animal Crossing play-through. Just cleaning the long neglected island, and helping Harv build the shops.

What about all of you? What are you playing?

• Grangle1@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Almost at the end of the vanilla portion of my 100-hour journey through Persona 5 Royal. That’ll leave just the extra semester/true ending left to play before I can finally move on to Tears of the Kingdom, lol. I tend not to play more than one game at a time, especially not really big games like P5R or TotK. Each deserves my full attention or I’d never finish them.

• slimerancher@lemmy.worldOPM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Are you planning to Play Persona 5 Strikers and / or just announced Persona 5 Tactica?

I am right there with you with not playing more than one big game. They do deserve the full attention.

• Grangle1@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Not Strikers, I have enough musou-style games and I don’t need another one. I haven’t seen Tactica’s trailer yet, but if it’s a strategy RPG like Fire Emblem or Triangle Strategy I’ll probably get it since that’s my favorite genre.

• slimerancher@lemmy.worldOPM
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

Tactica looks like a tactical game like FE or Triangle Strategy, with chibbi-ish characters. Would like to hear your opinions when you finally see it.