• EmoDuck@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 months ago

No, they got a table for 13 people but decided to all sit on one side for when the picture was taken. Look at how crowded it is.

Source: I worked at that restaurant when Jesus came though. Terrible tipper, got what was coming for him

• shasta@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      6 months ago

He cured my leprosy. Just took away my livelihood without so much as a “by your leave…” Can you believe that?!

• jol
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      6 months ago

EmoDuck’s real name? Albert Einstein. Fell old yet?

• doctorcrimson@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    6 months ago

That’s hardly the weirdest thing about the last supper. It’s the single most notable example of a masterpiece purely in single point perspective, which just feels super eerie to look at imo. Like the room is empty and warped and the table almost feels out of place in the perspective.

• lars@lemmy.sdf.orgOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      6 months ago

Seeing enough

• broken/removed/deleted Reddit/Tumblr/Twitter images/videos and then
      • Lemmy instances removing all their user-uploaded content last year because someone uploaded trigger-warning content and then
      • seeing my animated GIFs and high-resolution PNGs turn into pixelated, static, medium-size WEBPs after uploading them to Lemmy?

It made me fucking crazy.

Also, my name is lars and I’m a digital hoarder. I’m open to suggestions.

• The Barto@sh.itjust.works
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        6 months ago

Yeah I hate how Lemmy fucks up gifs, mine just converts them to jpgs lol.

I like how it became a hoarders anonymous meeting at the end.

• DaPorkchop_@lemmy.ml
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        6 months ago

I mean, I get what you’re saying, but the Internet Archive has limited resources as it is and doesn’t appreciate being used as a CDN. They’ve said as much themselves on various occasions

• jdf038@mander.xyz
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        6 months ago

It only momentarily loads for me. My guess is they are limiting its bandwidth(?) I could be wrong.

• rustyredox@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      6 months ago

Also, no one like to sit with their back to the walkway corridor, with other guests and staff constantly squeezing past and behind your seat.