• stembolts@programming.dev
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    6 months ago

You are either trolling, or need more time to develop as a person.

You are so locked into your own ideas that you don’t seem to realize that your ideas are subjective. You are overvaluing your own, extremely-limited perspective. Pause for a moment and do a thought experiment (everyone should do this from time to time). Say, “What if I am wrong about everything?” then just sit with that and work through what it would mean. No one can do this for you, so you may go about it a different way, but the general idea is to think, without trapping the thoughts in your web of biases.

You are responding to me as-if I talked about something I never mentioned. So not only are your own perceptions flawed, but when you speak with us, you don’t seem to hear what we are saying.

For energy reasons I can’t engage with you all day, but I hope you’ll give it some thought.

Final question, do you find it odd that in our discourse about conceptualizing, you brought up sex work? Why? That was someone else you were having that discussion with. Not me. I am talking about thinking. Ask yourself, “Do I engage with what the person is saying, or do I engage with what I tell myself they must be saying?” I suspect the latter, given our correspondences as example.