This community is housed on an instance run by two trans women, focused on the needs of the queer and gender diverse community.

We allowed 196 here because we were promised the community is queer and trans inclusive.

If you’re here it’s because you’re aggressively supportive of trans folk. Not middle of the ground, not “just asking questions”.

If your response to that is, “yes, but…” then this isn’t the instance for you, and by extension, this isn’t the community for you.

tl;dr - Unambiguous support and inclusion, or fuck off somewhere else.

Edit - I changed the phrase "aggressive support to “unambiguous support”, as there was some confusion over the intent behind my previous phrasing.

• Lemdee@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Also anarchist and fascists are not the same thing at all

I think they’re saying they’re an anarchist and calling Ada a fascist for taking this stance, at least that’s how I read it.

• Lemdee@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        11 months ago

Just to clarify I don’t agree with them, only trying to explain the dumbs. I’m unfortunately fluent, you see.

• Shit@sh.itjust.works
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          11 months ago

I read it as 🤟😊(I love you) 🖕(fucking) 🏳️‍🌈(gay) Facist

I guess I might just not be hip anymore. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Please remove if this post is not appropriate!

• CorruptBuddha@lemmy.ca
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            11 months ago

I’m a queer anarchist 😂 It’s not that complicated. And yeah… You start telling people they need to aggressively support something or get out… I’m calling you facist.

• Prandom_returns@lemm.ee
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              ·
              11 months ago

If you ever enter my home, know that I aggressively support not taking a shit in the kitchen, and, if you enter my home, I want you to aggressively support not taking a shit in my kitchen.

I’m not a fascist, just a decent person. Don’t like it? Don’t enter my house.

Now imagine my house is an instance/server, and “shitting in the kitchen” is bigotry.

• CorruptBuddha@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      11 months ago

☝️☝️☝️

👏👏👏

💜

Fucking hilarious! I didn’t get banned! Common mods, don’t you stand by your values? I’m not “aggressively pro trans” or whatever so let’s do this! Ban the ENBY.

• Ada@lemmy.blahaj.zoneOP
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        11 months ago

Firstly, I updated the post to clarify. You might want to re-read it

Secondly, unless you start posting transphobia, this post isn’t about you. I won’t be banning you simply for disagreeing with me