• 800XL@lemmy.world
    cake
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    6 months ago

Call your Senators and Congressmen and tell them this shit is unacceptable. Call over and over until their aides are sick of hearing your voice. Even if you aren’t in the same party and you didn’t vote for them. Let every gov’t employee know enough is enough.

• UnderpantsWeevil@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      6 months ago

Call your Senators and Congressmen and tell them this shit is unacceptable.

Hello, Mr. Ted Cruz? I’d like to file a complaint abou… Oh, go fuck myself? No, that’s fair. I’ll just dial Mr Crenshaw and… Nope, it appears I’m being told that this phone call is uncivil and I can go fuck myself. Okay, well, you’ll be hearing from my vote in a heavily caged and gerrymandered set of districts.

Call over and over until their aides are sick of hearing your voice.

Daily screaming matches with some telemarketing company paid to handle their calls will do more harm to me than to any of them.

• chitak166@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      6 months ago

Call your Senators and Congressmen and tell them this shit is unacceptable.

This has never had any impact on anything and idk why you people are so deluded into believing otherwise.

DONATE (bribe) to your representatives. That’s what they listen to.

I guarantee, not a single senator will read anything anyone here ever sends to them.

• some_guy@lemmy.sdf.org
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      6 months ago

What the fuck is that supposed to accomplish? They don’t directly influence the judge. This comment makes no sense to me.