Hello Everyone!

This week’s post got a bit late due to some personal matters. Sorry about that. As for the games. I did not want to start any big game, and take care of some smaller games that I have been meaning to try for a while, ended up starting multiple games. 😢

• I have moved The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom to a secondary game, so while I am going to play it here and there, I am not going to focus on it anymore.
  • Playing Carto, it’s a beautiful, small, puzzle, indie game. If you have played the board game Carcassonne, you should love it. Basically, you have to solve puzzles by moving the map pieces around (and some other stuff). Highly recommended! It’s a very small games, I have done about 60%, going to try to finish it this weekend.
  • I started New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe, have been meaning to play it since it released but there was always something else that I wanted to play first, but with Wonder releasing soon, finally started it. I have just cleared the first (Acorn) world. Loving the game and platforming, but not a huge fan of timer in each level. It’s usually not a big deal, but when you are going slow, trying to find all secrets, it finished up pretty quickly.
  • Also started Fire Emblem (GBA version) on NSO, and I am enjoying it a lot more than Three Houses, the only other FE game I have played (playing, technically).
  • Finished The Order 1886. A wonderful game that still holds up really well, both gameplay and visuals. But it was too short. A sequel could’ve been great.

That’s all from me. What about you guys? What have you been playing? And what are you planning to play this weekend and beyond? And how are you liking it?