• bull⚡@aussie.zone
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 months ago

Stupid cough is still lingering and maybe even is having a small resurgence. I thought on Friday that it might be gone by Saturday or Sunday but alas.

In other news, I finished Spider-Man 2 to the extent that I’m satisfied. I’ve finished the story, every mission, collected all the things, bought every ability and suit (and their alternate styles). It’s not 100% but that’s just because there’s like 2 trophies I’m missing which I don’t think I’ll bother with. Or maybe I will at some point, who knows?

Oh and I started watching X-Files for the first time. I have no idea why I never watched it when it’s exactly up my alley. It was a monster in pop culture when it aired, and I was around for that and yet I never got into it. Maybe it was because I was 11 when it first came out and that’s a bit young.

Anywho… I have a team meeting in 4 minutes, so I better put my face on (read: put some clothes on).

• indisin@aussie.zone
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 months ago

X-Files is a classic but does go downhill towards the end. Make sure you watch the first film at the right time in the series!

First two seasons have some absolute classic episodes though (I’m currently on a rewatch)