• NoIWontPickaName@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      5 months ago

What exactly am I trying to fool people with?

How extremely anti-Biden I am?

What I think of the Buffoon Cheeto in chief?

I think it is pretty fucking clear where I stand.

link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          5 months ago

Yes, because I say fuck supporting genocide I must hate transgender and homosexual people.

Did it hurt trying to stretch that much?

• assassin_aragorn@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            5 months ago

Option 1: The genocide continues.

Option 2: The genocide continues, possibly gets worse. The government persecutes gay and transgender people and Muslims and immigrants.

Option 3: Option 1 or 2 happen anyway but you don’t vote for a viable candidate.

If you’re picking options 2 or 3, then yeah I don’t think you care that much about gay and transgender people.

link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              5 months ago

Forgive me, if I think dead people are more important than the ones that are just going to be alive and repressed.

At least they’ll still be alive.

As long as someone is alive, we can work on improving the situation.

But once we send weapons to support, genocidal, actions and killing, and then people die well. We can’t improve their life now.

So yeah, maybe if you guys actually cared you’d run someone to fucking hasn’t sent weapons to kill children with while by passing Congress twice.

You have fun telling yourself whatever you need to vote for someone who is actively supporting genocidal actions.

Have fun, showing them the human lives are worth that little to you and they should keep on doing whatever the fuck they want because you’ll vote for them anyway

• assassin_aragorn@lemmy.world
                link
                fedilink
                arrow-up
                ·
                5 months ago

You seem to be under the illusion that the dead people are going to live instead. They don’t. Your options are:

• Dead people

• The same number (or more) dead people, plus repressed people

You very clearly see these two options as equally acceptable, which means the repression of LGBT people means nothing to you.