Basically, you can choose some slides from an opened .tex file to copy. It also has the function to see which graphics files are included in the selected files, so you know which ones to copy.

Here is the Github link: https://github.com/Atreyagaurav/beamer-quickie

The PDF pages are shown using the SyncTeX (if available) so that you can visually choose the slides as long as there is a single .tex source file, (might still work without synctex for simple cases).

I’ve made it on Linux, so it hasn’t been tested in windows. You probably will need to compile gtk on Windows if you want to make it work. So if someone is really interested let me know, I can give instructions. Even in linux you’ll need to install dependencies.

• thevoidzero@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 months ago

Thank you. I’m not good with GUI making. So, I tried my best for the UI. Originally my plan was to make each slide edited separately when you right click and do edit. And be able to drag them up and down and everything, but my skills were not enough. After trying to make that for a week I gave up and made this simpler version 😅

• thevoidzero@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 months ago

Thank you. I like sharing stuffs when I make something I feel like people might find useful. Problem is, I use Linux and most people don’t so most of the time they’d have to compile it themselves and no one really does that