Evilphd666 [he/him, comrade/them]

• 1.12K Posts
  • 3.35K Comments
Joined 2 years ago
cake
Cake day: November 24th, 2022

help-circle

• Pretty much every pro-Israel liberal I know is still voting for Biden. The people in both Israel and the United States that are supporting/choosing Trump are nothing short of disgusting. They’re willing to give up:

What little semblance of this bullshit of a bourgeoise “democracy” we have left to fascists just so Israel can genocide more freely

• All LGBTQ+ protections just so Israel can genocide more freely

• Women’s rights just so Israel can genocide more freely

• Freedom to protest in the United States just so Israel can genocide more freely

• Allowing open Nazis in the U.S. government just so Israel can genocide more freely

maybe-later-honey This is why I’m going to hold my nose, get drunk and high, and do whatever else it takes to make myself vote Biden.

My LIB in shit those are already gone in actions and in deed under brandon. You choose tp ignore it because his pete-eat jokermala wingmen say colorful fluffy plattidues.

vote is as bad as an alcoholic in denial during severe withdrawl.

What comes after DaBiden geniuses? More the-democrat? What’s going to happen the 8 years after more polite genocide and testing nuclear Armageddon with nuclear powers to satisfy that crack MIC Cold War spending itch? You think the Red states are going to magically flip? Especially with this DNC strategy of Pied Piper propping up of radical fascists to slip in a more polite fascist and not do anything for the left?

Then you have the insufferable DSA AOCIA AyyyyyOC-big and cpusa CPUSA turncoats sucking up leftist energy and throwing away at the sisyphus motion of giving life support to the DNC thinking that’s ever going to change while fucking the rest of us and future generations by kicking the can down the road. Then they cry when the Republicans inevitably get back in charge about how mean they are in the sick rachet effect to fascism.