• 0 Posts
  • 62 Comments
Joined 1 year ago
cake
Cake day: June 12th, 2023

help-circle

• Chuck Schuldiner, frontman of death metal pioneers Death, dude died of cancer in 2001 at the age of 34. I never had the chance to see them play live but their records are incredible.

Cliff Burton, Bass player of Metallica, died when the band’s tour bus crashed and he was crushed underneath it. The band lost part of its soul and it took them a very long time to get over Cliffs death. Seeing videos of him playing live makes one understand what was lost, as he was an incredible musician.

On a more general note every artist that died very young, many made a big impact to their genre or even to a wider audience without it ever knowing.

• i played the original and 2, and i love what they did with 3. JA always had a clumsiness to it, but the new one is very nicely streamlined and i usually get the results that i want from my mercenaries. How did you run out of money on tutorial island?? Too many Mercs? Just pick Mouse, a doc, a mechanic and Fidel and liberate everything except the fortress. I try to play as a good guy, but having Fidel in my team makes it hard, that funny psycho. In the end of the Island you should have enough AKs, Rifles and SMGs for the whole Team, scrap what you dont need, i started the main land with a nice plus and long running contracts