• 0 Posts
  • 12 Comments
Joined 1 year ago
cake
Cake day: June 2nd, 2023

help-circle

• dan1101@lemmy.mltoGaming@beehaw.orgWhat do you game on?
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

Primarily my gaming PC, but it’s getting pretty old. AMD FX-8350, 16GB RAM, GeForce 1050Ti, lots of storage.

In the living room I have a Switch and Steam Deck, I play the Steam Deck more lately, mostly for co-op games like Stardew and Brawlhalla.

Oh and I still have my fat PS3 hooked up in the living room, played some Rock Band on it this weekend.

• dan1101@lemmy.mltoPatient Gamers@lemmy.mlDying Light
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

I just started The Following co-op last night. It reminds me of Dying Light mixed with Far Cry 5; instead of The Father and his cult you have The Mother and her cult. Farms, tractors, mountains, fields, a lot of similarities. Gunplay is better in Far Cry, melee and parkour are better in Dying Light. Grappling hook is the best. We are having fun so far but the volatiles are ridiculously hard when there are more than 2 or 3.

• dan1101@lemmy.mltoLemmy@lemmy.mlWhy did you join lemmy?
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

The Android client I use will quit working at the end of the month if nothing changes. Reddit is becoming a publicly-traded corporation sometime this year, and that will no doubt cause big and mostly negative changes based on past experience. And old.reddit.com I suspect won’t last long. So this is my redoubt, I can see it’s a viable place to fall back to even if I don’t completely understand Lemmy and whether it is sustainable if a huge number of Reddit users start using it.