link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    11 months ago

Yes. “That isn’t exactly free” indeed.

We give power to greed and it has corrupted our institutions. We differentiate far to little between personal ownership (to maintain and survive) and private ownership (to profit and expand) when it comes to taxes.

Any system where people will die from lack of resources should be abolished.

• You’re right. I just really didn’t know what to title this meme.

• when you control authority, there is no authority.
    • when politicians exclude themsleves from a new law
    • there is no overseer when you are the overseer

I then settled on making a variation on the latin:

‘Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?’ Which means

Who will guard the guardsmen themselves. Or who will protect us from our protectors.

• You mean analog cables like those shown in the picture?

Only (consumer) digital audio cable i own is a usb headset and apparently gold plated usb is so stupid there not even trying to sell those.

I am not convinced that the meme author didn’t know what they where doing and this is ragebait though.

• Posts must be relevant to operating systems running the Linux kernel. GNU/Linux or otherwise. No misinformation No NSFW content No hate speech, bigotry, etc

In my defence i did check the rules if Memes where allowed!

Posts must be relevant to operating systems running the Linux kernel. GNU/Linux or otherwise.
    No misinformation
    No NSFW content
    No hate speech, bigotry, etc

• I am really sorry i pissed you all of, i just recently switched on a whim while i was gething super into being a windows poweruser and i swear i have nothing but love <3 i saw a really cool hyper-land interface, it was fast, beuatifull. i dig that. I installed it and i except for work i only used windows as a virtual dekstop 3 times in the month i am doing it.