• jmcs
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

Harm limitation is for real journalists not for whatever NYT “reporters” do.

• tearsintherain@leminal.space
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      2 months ago

Certainly not Fox News, MTG, Tucker Carlson, and what Trump would do right? The political groups and associations who seem to be rooting for Putin, causing delays in funding UA are republican and conservative. You may as well be rooting for Putin who locks up opposition and journalists that aren’t state sanctioned while you’re at it.

• jmcs
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        2 months ago

Did I mention any of those in a positive light anywhere? The news was about the NYT and I’m not going to give them a pass just because there’s worse media.

• Martín@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          edit-2
          2 months ago

Yup, @tearsintherain@leminal.space, what you’re engaging in here is pure whataboutism. Fox, Carlson and company would’ve happily helped here, but they didn’t. NYT did.

• tearsintherain@leminal.space
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          2 months ago

There’s nothing to give them a pass for amigo. ‘Poland’ and ‘Spain’ are location giveaways? NYT: They would be at the Ukrainian front soon, a senior Spanish official said. Thats a big giveaway? I don’t hear the US govt complaining about these ‘details’ anywhere.