• Bluefalcon
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 month ago

I would love for him to be arrested. You know Trump won’t even truth social it later.? I guess that’s what you call it. Sending a truth?

• Imgonnatrythis@sh.itjust.works
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 month ago

I think they actually call it “sucking a limp dick”. Really, they want it to be different than sending a tweet or sending an insta, so they say, “hey my bros, I was just logging into truth social and I had so many uneducated things to say, yeah, I sucked so many limp dicks on Truth social, it’s insane my bros!” or “hey that child getting vaccinated really makes me angry, I’m going to suck a limp dick about this so friggin much on Truth social!”

• Viking_Hippie@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        1 month ago

I was about to complain about your suggestion being homophobic, but obviously the “limp” part is key.

It’s not an insult towards people who suck dicks, it’s an insult to people who are very bad at it and show no willingness to better themselves!

Any (blow)job that’s worth doing is a (blow)job worth doing well, as they say!

• brbposting@sh.itjust.works
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 month ago

One used to Tweet. MAGA will Truth.

Something odd, late night host Stephen Colbert will say “[ex-president’s last name] Truthed [some post]”. He wouldn’t even say the last name for a while, and would censor it Tr*mp when written on screen. So I’m surprised he uses the branded form of “post” (“Truth”).

• Bluefalcon
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 month ago

I l’m always torn with the media when it comes to reporting him. They do say the shit he does, which they should, but it usually for more views. By censoring his name it removes some of his power but we have a country filled with dumbasses. So I guess either way it won’t really matter.

Someone suggested using floppy dick, which is great. Unless you are gay or a woman, then it defeats the purpose.

• Bluefalcon
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 month ago

It’s neither. It is saying something that just happens to trigger or infuriate a certain type of people.

Like you could say it to me and I will laugh my ass off. If it was run by an open-minded group of people that understands history and that things are very complicated, I would be sending floppy dicks none stop. You could call me the floppy dick King 👑.

• Socsa@sh.itjust.works
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 month ago

As far as we know he was taking pictures of the jury. He should have his phone seized by the FBI at minimum