Israel carried out at least eight strikes on humanitarian convoys and their facilities in Gaza since the war began, according to a report by Human Rights Watch.

Archived version: https://archive.ph/4Twue

• DarkGamer@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      2 months ago

Ad hominem, for when you don’t like an argument but are unwilling or unable to refute it

• unexposedhazard
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        2 months ago

Your whole comment was an attempt at derailing the conversation. The article is about people being KILLED, its completely irrelevant whether those people had anti Israel bias or not. At this point anyone who isnt critical of Israels actions is just blind and deaf to reality. Being biased against Israel is not a crime worth death, its the natural position for anyone with the tiniest bit of empathy in them.

I insulted you not because i didnt like your argument, but because you didnt even make an argument relevant to the post in the first place.

• DarkGamer@kbin.social
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          edit-2
          2 months ago

No, my comment was providing more context, by pointing out that HRC, rhe source being cited by this BBC article, is not an unbiased source when it comes to matters regarding Israel, as detailed in the link I provided.

It is highly relevant and not derailing at all, you just appear to hate on anyone who refutes your narrative.

Casualties due to collateral damage and fog of war are quite normal in war, but HRC holds Israel to a different standard than every other Nation, is far more critical of Israel, and takes a lot of money from Qatar and sources that are very anti-israel.

They are not a good source for information regarding this conflict unless you want your anti-israel preconceptions catered to, which it seems you do.