https://t.me/ssternenko/28802

The Russians have a new EW system for individual protection - the bucket.

It was the bucket that one of the Katsaps put on his head when the Ronin launched your drone at them🔪 It didn’t help.

UPD: they write that it is not a bucket. And part of the washing machine😂

• dependencyinjection
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    1 month ago

Indeed.

There was a blood lust on Reddit and anybody with any compassion at all would be downvoted to hell. There are no winners here and just death and misery.

• fuckingkangaroos@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 month ago

I have no blood lust, but I’m glad to see them die so they can’t keep killing Ukrainians. They came to someone else’s home and started killing and torturing people.

I’d prefer to see them turn around and go back to Russia, and I recognize that many are brainwashed and come from difficult circumstances, but as long as they’re in Ukraine it’s best if they get taken out as soon as possible.

• deft@lemmy.wtf
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 month ago

Nope anyone who willingly kills for a state like this forfeits their life

They do not have to. It IS a choice.

Kill your CO, run away, refuse to fight.

Why would it ever be okay to kill innocents so you can be safe? That’s some coward shit.

• deft@lemmy.wtf
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          1 month ago

Who are you to tell me I wouldn’t?

Personally I think it is easy. It is much harder to make me kill someone or cause harm than for me to say fuck you no.

• fuckingkangaroos@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        1 month ago

Yep. There’s no excuse for what they’re doing, they’re in control of their bodies, pulling the trigger, torturing, destroying lives.

• deft@lemmy.wtf
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          1 month ago

Seriously! I don’t understand people saying anything else. Like these are your muscles.

You’re gonna have to kill me before you make me kill anyone else. Especially considering I’m probably going to die anyway in war like what the fuck is anyone trying to justify this shit for?