How fucking stupid, why the hell did I buy this shit. Had it uninstalled after like 2 hours of play assuming I’d come back to it some time later when it was in better shape, fuck me I guess. Additionally, the fucking game is STILL available to buy on steam, STILL overpriced as fuck, even with no active development (which is the whole justification for the price tag in early access).

Just really enjoyed KSP1 and had hopes KSP2 would be more fun stuff, but nope.

• Creat
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 month ago

I also uninstalled after 2ish hours, but had the good sense to refund. What I got wasn’t worth 60 bucks, and I’m not gonna pay for a promise. This then starts falling under the “don’t pre-order video games” category, and I absolutely just will not do that.

There were too many delays already, the game was way too broken to be even sold at all (even as early access), it was literally a sea of red flags.

Early access is fine for indie studios with a couple of devs. It’s fine for games 10-30 bucks. It isn’t ok for games that cost 60 and are backed by a multi-billion dollar publisher or parent company. One of the reasons being that this publisher can pull the plug at any time, cause share holders are unhappy, which is exactly what happened.