• MachineFab812
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

Yet, the problem with orgies is basically never a shortage of cocks. Title should maybe read “Have 4 men. Willing to trade.”

• MachineFab812
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        2 months ago

Thing hosts and/or attendies might ever bother to complain about? There are reasons solo women are welcomed to most venues, particularly sex clubs and orgies, but men must bring a date.

I’ve heard that gay orgies can have a shortage of tops, but there you can generally take turns. So yeah, “the problem” is not the shortage of cocks, and “problem” in this context is relative, like “first world problems” or “white people problems”…

… happy?

• MachineFab812
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            2 months ago

Where you at that that’s an even slightly difficult ask? If such were my goal, I could make it happen just by asking customers in a single shift at my day-job. I would end up job-less, but thoroughly used, promise.

• MachineFab812
                link
                fedilink
                arrow-up
                ·
                2 months ago

Strangely, I could probably get five dudes together for that just as easilly. Lotsa masochists and gullible schmucks around here.

• MachineFab812
                    link
                    fedilink
                    arrow-up
                    ·
                    2 months ago

The ox was traded for four+ dudes plowing the field by tallow light.