• Bluefalcon
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    15 days ago

Trump " I don’t know the rules or regulations there."

This bitch doesn’t know the rules or regulations of anything. Fucking illiterate, fat, orange stain Tupperware bowl, asshole. I hope nothing but the worse for him.

• haunte@leminal.space
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      15 days ago

Dude, while you were preparing to break the rules and regulations there was a person there explaining to you and your team that you were about to break the rules and regulations. But your goons shoved her aside and broke them anyways. Take responsibility for your actions, you pathetic clown. This man is deflection incarnate.

• hate2bme@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      15 days ago

Just like the Dave Chappelle skit where his white friend says “I didn’t know I couldn’t do that” and gets off with a warning.

• Bluefalcon
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        15 days ago

It has been a response for entitled rich white people for centuries. People already here? I claim this land for England because I feel you are a savage, never mind your advance farming, irrigation, astronomy, etc.

• skulblaka@sh.itjust.works
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          15 days ago

Worse than that - we’re going to steal your advanced farming, irrigation and astronomy, claim it as our own, then enslave you to work on these same farms with all the human rights afforded to an ox.

Historically speaking, white people - and I say this as one of them myself - have gone through and really extra fucked up the entire lives of basically anyone we ever met including all other white people. On behalf of white people across all of time and space - I’m really sorry, bro, that shit was super fucked up. Some of us are working to try and make that better. Unfortunately some others of us are still working to make that worse.

• hate2bme@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          14 days ago

Where I’m from in rural Indiana it’s not even a race thing. It’s a class thing. There were no minorities where I’m from so the cops fucked with the trailer trash.

• captainWhatsHisName@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      15 days ago

He just wants to run the whole country again. You probably don’t need any reading comprehension or be able to take responsibility for your own actions for that job.

• Bluefalcon
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        15 days ago

He wants to suck every dictator off. Trying to suck the dic out of dictators.

• Bluefalcon
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        15 days ago

He’s been doing this since the 80’s. Now he is just saying it out loud.

• InternetUser2012@lemmy.today
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          15 days ago

It’s gotten way worse. He’s always been a piece of shit asshole, but it’s clear he has a serious health issue that’s getting worse.