Ik, I probably should not be lurking on Reddit anyways, but we are missing a lot of communities here. The only communities I can reliably follow and get quality content is this one and c/linux, c/privacy and some FOSS subs

But if I want something else, reddit is the only alternative. Now, I don’t want to give any more of my data and the government of India isn’t really known for it’s tolerance of free speech they don’t like, so, is there a way to create an account on reddit using tor which won’t be blocked as soon as it’s created.

I feel like giving a email account would make it work (I have seen it remove many hurdles while using reddit without tor) so, is there a email service that reddit doesn’t block which will make my reddit account created through tor as good as a normal reddit account.

PS: If I comment is posted then it will be visible on your profile, but it won’t be visible to anyone else on reddit. You can’t upvote. You are essentially a ghost, this can be very useful saving stuff and all, but without the ability to post, it isn’t that helpful. Reddit automatically blocks protonmail and tutanota mails :")