Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share with you two private torrent trackers accepting new users. Check out this site to register.

https://opentrackers.org/

Recently I was looking for BD disks of LOTR and other movies and finally I could get them thanks to these two trackers. Thanks to freeleech even without negatively affecting my ratio.

• ovay
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    8 months ago

deleted by creator

• nostradiel@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      8 months ago

Trackers with private group of people with ussually better digital stuff, better organised, with admins, who actually care about development of their community, cause they’re paid through donations, which give advantages to users like vip status or gigabytes to your ratio (download/upload), which is like a precaution to avoid poeple to just hit and run torrents, and it’s hard to get in cause you need invite from someone within or get through open day opportunity, which is never or rarely, depends on the admins of tracker.

• 1984@lemmy.today
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        8 months ago

They are much more dangerous too. Why wouldn’t some of these be honeypots?

• 1984@lemmy.today
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            8 months ago

Because you register. It shows intent in a very different way than just using an open tracker.

• CmdrShepard@lemmy.one
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          8 months ago

Why would you make the honeypot private? Much better to cast a wide net if that’s your goal. They’re pretty much universally ‘safer’ and better quality in my experience