• NeatNit
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    3 months ago

Either option isn’t very practical, the hands can’t reach the back legs to slip them on. Therefore I posit that any piece of clothing for a centaur must be put on from the top, like a shirt or a jacket. To cover the legs you’d have to use what basically amounts to a shaped blanket. Perhaps the front legs could have sleeves that you can zip up, but the back legs would have to make do with just the blanket since you can’t reach.

• MajorHavoc@programming.dev
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      3 months ago

Exactly! Much like dressing up actual horses.

That said, I think your post still counts as a vote for the “Donald Duck” option. /jk

• VelvetStorm@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      3 months ago

There was an anime that had Centaurs and there was a scene where a child one talked about how proud they were that they could get their swimsuit on by themselves and they talked about how they put on clothes. I think it was called A Centaur’s Life.

• NeatNit
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        3 months ago

That sounds cool, any chance you can find the scene?

• VelvetStorm@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          3 months ago

I only watched the first maybe 3 or so episodes of that show so it should be easy enough for you to find. I don’t have access to it anymore.

• CoggyMcFee@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      3 months ago

The centaur could surely find something for putting on pants at Aubesians & Such over on 57th.