• rimjob_rainer
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

I’ve had this once in my life, when I was 3. It’s my oldest memory I guess, 30 years later i still remember the animals staring at me from the wall at the other side of the room. Until they started running towards me and I could not even scream.

• doofy77@aussie.zone
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

Same, except it was toy of Petrie from land before time. It had multiplied and i was surrounded by Petries.

• Stoney_Logica1@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        2 months ago

Mine is similar but my bedroom had stretched out like a giant hallway and tiny figurines of my parents were stacked floor to ceiling at the far end with their backs to me. In the hallucination I said, “What the fuck?” and they all instantly turned towards me in anger and fell over making a tsunami wave that crashed over me, fully waking me up.

It was horrifying and I thought I was going to have a heart attack at the age of eight.

• dovahking@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

I experienced it once during college. Mine was literally the hair ghost from grudge movie starting inside my window. Wasn’t that scared even when i had been in an accident. Can’t believe there are some people who experience this shit on a regular basis.