Well, well, well. I see Sony wants to kill all the goodwill their game has garnered with this linking bullshit.

• ColeSloth
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

What info are you giving Sony? Your play time and voice chat while playing? The game always said psn account required…

• Stern@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

What info are you giving Sony?

More then I want to.

The game always said psn account required

If folks were required to log in day one we wouldn’t be having any discussion. Instead its months post release they’re putting that requirement in place, so clearly a PSN account isn’t that important. Lots of folks feel like its a bait and switch.

• Stern@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          2 months ago

I reiterate: If folks were required to log in day one we wouldn’t be having any discussion. They were not required to log in day one.

• ColeSloth
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            2 months ago

True, but a loved game from a liked company said they had to hold off on the requirement for issues it was having. They never removed the requirement from the purchase page and the game was published by Sony, so I really don’t know what anyone expected.

• ColeSloth
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        2 months ago

Maybe I’m just not a dumbass. The game was published by Sony and it said a PSN account was required before anyone bought the game. “Surprised Pikachu face” a psn account is required.