“It’s almost a cruel joke on the electorate that the longest presidential election potentially ever might also be the one that they’re least excited about,” said one Democratic pollster, speaking anonymously to candidly discuss the race.

• LemmyIsFantastic@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    vor 5 Monaten

Ahhh right, he’ll just magically wave his wand and convince everyone to change how they feel.

Your statement really sums it up. Despite these wins while working with a batshit insane GOP Biden has not done enough.

I’m not trying to knock on you personally. I just think the he should be doing more is a bit of a dream vs pragmatic reality.

• x86x87@lemmy.one
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      vor 5 Monaten

Bro, if Biden sleeps in the oval office for 4 years the nets effects of that are going to be bettee than what Trump will do. Do people have such a short memory to not remember the shitshow Trump generated?

• rdyoung@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        vor 5 Monaten

Some of them don’t see it as a shit show and the majority of the rest seem to be too hyper focused on perfect and don’t understand what will happen if Trump or another maggat who is coherent wins.

• SkyezOpen@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      vor 5 Monaten

I’m legitimately asking because I don’t know what else he’s done. But yes, if those are the only 3 things he accomplished in 3 years, that’s not much to boast of. I don’t think that’s the case, but you’re basically saying “fascism is going to win but at least he tried.”