• hydra@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Keep in mind Beehaw defederated us so no communications between them and lemmyworld

• makeitso@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Yeah I just remember to check every time…I’m sure that’s one of those things that is just a little jenky that will improve with time!

• Briongloid@aussie.zone
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          1 year ago

Go into your profile settings, you can select what it defaults to and in the case of the Jerboa it defaults both desktop and the app.

I recommend default sort to NewComments.

• jcg@halubilo.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Yeah I think this is a bug in the web code but a fix has already been made for the next release.

• msdos622@lemmy.worldOP
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

I agree that kbin is less buggy. However there’s something in the user interface that confuses me a little, mostly with the way pictures are placed in the feeds.

But it’s more polished and theres a great “feel” to it. Can’t wait to see where it goes.

• atocci@kbin.social
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 year ago

Yep, hello from Kbin! It’s all federated together and in the same format. Kbin was designed to be directly compatible with Lemmy.

• Sens@feddit.uk
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Mine doesn’t do this, iv changed my settings and the settings stick. Potentially the instances you chose. Not sure