• InternetUser2012@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

I generally don’t wish ill will on people. That being said, this asshole isn’t a human in my book. He’s just an evil hate filled pile of shit, and it will be a great day for democracy and America when he does die.

• LeFantome@programming.dev
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

I am not going to openly condemn anyone. That said, Mitch opens himself up to some interesting ethical questions.

Is it ok to sacrifice one man to save 300 hundred million?

How about to reduce the medium / long term risk to billions?

• kool_newt@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      11 months ago

I don’t wish harm on anyone, well except Mitch McConnell. Oh, and Steve Bannon. Oh, and Bobo and … Oh, well I guess I do wish plenty of harm.

• SwingingTheLamp@midwest.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

I’m convinced that McConnell is human, but an agent controlled by the Reptilians to destroy us from within. As evidence, I submit the nauseated look on his face most of the time. The real Mitch is still in there, and is horrified at the terrible things he’s forced to do. Obviously, this latest incident occurred because the radio signal to the control chip in his brain got disrupted.

Ted Cruz is the one who is not human. He’s their next attempt, a Reptilian in a (bad) human suit. As evidence, well, just look at him. Their later iterations have gotten a little better, like Taylor Greene, Bannon, and Boebert, but still firmly in the Uncanny Valley. Some of them are so convincingly human, though, that I’m not sure if they’re Reptilians in disguise, or some sort of latter-day Sonderkommando.

I have to believe this, because it’s the only way that the GQP makes any damn sense.