Run, you fucking piece of shit. Go go go gogogogogogog!

My niece told her grandmother about her fear of getting murdered at school. Feel that fear, asshole.

• EatATaco@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 months ago

Oh, we’re using AI now to try and win the argument? lol

Of course, because we’ve already established that you are not trying to figure out what’s right, but trying to win, you didn’t ask the follow up question I did to see what it said. Here’s what happens when you do that

Wow, imagine that! It reveals the assumption that it made and how the answer actually tells an incomplete story. I guess considering you are hanging your hat on AI, you kind of have to admit that I’m right now. (lol. jk We both know that won’t happen).

I feel kind of naive right now. I should have realized right at the start when you said people are disingenuous on the internet and lie about shit all the time, you were actually just warning me that you are disingenuous and lie on the internet. I’m a little ashamed of myself, it was so obvious. Thanks for teaching me something.

And fuck me sideways, it looks like if you phrase it more politely, that usage is common enough to turn up as the second definition.

Yes, and, again, that “immediately preceding statement” is what you said, not me. I was asking you that if it isn’t “important” (the thing you were diminishing with the statement) why bring it up at all?

The only struggling going on here is you with your inability to admit that you were just wrong. Hell, this was such an easy time for you to do it too, because we are generally in agreement, but your ego is so fragile that you just can’t even do it then. It’s like how I imagine dealing with Trump.

• EatATaco@lemm.ee
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            edit-2
            5 months ago

Oh, so you didn’t read the previous post, but read this post. Lol totally believable.

But you win, congrats. You turned this into empty insults, the only thing you can convince yourself that you “won.”

• PoliticalAgitator@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              5 months ago

Yes, I read it because it was much shorter. I’m having none of the feelings you’re projecting on me so once again, your whole “I see right through you” schtick isn’t landing.