Hi, updated the app and tried again but “download” does not seem to do anything, or at least I cannot find the pictures in my gallery. Does the download folder have to be configured somewhere? Couldn’t find the setting. Thanks!

• Throbbingvein@lemmynsfw.com
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Yep same here. On Android 13, all permissions enabled. I click the three dot menu and select download but get no confirmation and no image downloaded.

I’ve cleared cache, deleted the data, uninstalled and reinstalled with no change.

• Falafels@aussie.zone
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    11 months ago

Mine save into Internal > Pictures > Connect Perhaps your gallery app is not looking there?

• mouseratOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      11 months ago

Oh thanks - I couldn’t find a connect-folder there but then realized to look for app permissions. Didn’t know it has to be manually activated. edit: unfortunately it still doesn’t work, also after restart; permission is active but no connect folder appears

• sirxdaemon@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        11 months ago

Downloading pictures also works fine for me. After you tap on Download, Connect should do so and then you’ll get a prompt in the bottom left corner that says “Saved picture.” Does that appear?

I thought maybe you denied storage permission and you’re on an earlier version of Android but I checked another phone on Android 11 and downloading pictures works fine with storage permission denied.

• mouseratOP
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          11 months ago

Thank you, no “saved picture” does not appear. Storage permission is given and it’s Android 12.

• Giocaps@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    10 months ago

I have the same problem on Android 10, nothing happens when clicking the download button

• decorunequal
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

@eggy car, I had the same problem and tried clearing cache, clearing data, uninstalling and reinstalling with no change. I hope someone can help

• ProIsh@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

I’m on android and works fine. Focus on the picture and hit the 3 dots in the upper right corner to download.

• mouseratOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

I tried that several times, also on Android. But after hitting “download” there is no feedback that it actually downloaded (don’t know if there should be) and I cannot find the files in my gallery or download folder.