Hey there everybody! Weekly check in time once again. So… What are you playing this week?

• mdk_@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    4 months ago

Balatro, which is very addictive but great fun. Keep playing hands of Poker, collect coins, tarot and planet cards. Upgrade your hands with jokers.

• Rooki@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      4 months ago

Same here ;D It is very punishing if you dont have a good joker in the first round.

• Serinus@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

Nightingale, which I’ve been enjoying. I wrote a short review on !nightingale@lemmy.world. Any comments or posts are welcome!

Let’s try to make the niche community habit that Reddit has by actually interacting with these communities when you can.

• Cashmere@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

Helldivers 2 and Elden Ring !

I’m also thinking about buying Pentiment for a chill game. Is it good ?

• Zahille7@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

Replaying the Arkham series. Goddamn is it still absolutely fantastic. Just finished up Origins last night; started Cold, Cold Heart; and moving on to Knight soon. I might go back and 100% Asylum and City before I do though.

These games all feel like classic Batman stories. I love Asylum because it feels like it could be a two- or three-episode arc of TAS, and Origins feels like it was pulled straight from the pages of a graphic novel.

• strawberry@kbin.run
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

Currently Breathedge. Another game from Fitgirls Pink Paw Award list that I’ve loved

the(satirical?) sense of humor right at the beginning hooked me straight away. combined with the phenomenal atmosphere while you float around space its great. kind of an exploring adventure kind of game

• nac82@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

Picked fallout 76 back up with the wife and the bois. We’re honestly having a great time.

I remember playing the game on release and it felt so empty. No longer an issue. Tons of events quests, and other happenings to keep us preoccupied.

I also love the mechanic that let’s you take photos and turn them into load screens.

• zcd@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

Has anyone been playing Enshrouded? That build system looks extremely cool…

• shani66@ani.social
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      4 months ago

Enshrouded is probably the best survival crafty have i have ever played. The building system actually makes me want to build interesting and fitting structures! Really can’t wait to explore more of the world when it releases to.

• Breadhax0r@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

Helldivers 2 (like a million other people)

I’ve been really enjoying Pacific Drive, and I just found a no-Bigfoot decal and white paint which let’s me live out my fantasy of owning a bootleg ecto-1

Finally, I really wanted to like Nightingale but I just find the whole game boring and frustrating in equal measure

• RebekahWSD@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

We wound up getting Balatro on the switch, and then the switch from lowish demand to extreme demand. So much so sibling just also bought it in steam.

I’m trying to make another gallery in Occupy White Walls but I’ve realized I’m bad at like…layout and stuff.

Been playing Starmourn and making designs in it still.

• caesaravgvstvs@feddit.de
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

The pedestrian

It’s a very charming puzzle game that’s in a humble bundle. I think the bundle is still running

• shani66@ani.social
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

Been playing project zomboid with some friends. I stand by it having some really weird choices and being worse than cataclysm in most ways, but it’s probably one of the best multiplayer zombie games I’ve ever played.

• Grimm@lemmy.zip
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

I’ll be lucky if I get to play anything this week but will be focusing on Star Ocean First Departure R until Final Fantasy VII Rebirth gets delivered.