• glizzyguzzler@lemmy.blahaj.zoneOP
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

The whole joke plays into a terminally horny me-me emoji copypasta that people liked to crank out a few years ago - making it “moldy”! The point is the emojis! Here’s one for dickmas that takes it to 11:

MERRY🎅COCKMAS🍆🍆🍆🍆😜😜😜🐓🐓🐓🐓 AND HAPPY 😁 HOE-LIDAYS 😲😲😲😩😩😩 MERRY🎅COCKMAS🍆🍆🍆🍆😜😜😜🐓🐓🐓🐓 AND HAPPY 😁 HOE-LIDAYS 😲😲😲😩😩😩 THIS YEAR 📆 I’M DEFINITELY ✅ ON THE 😈😈😈NAUGHTY😈😈😈LIST📜📝 BECAUSE I’M 👈A GIGANTIC 🏳‍🌈🌈🏳‍🌈🌈🏳‍🌈🌈🏳‍🌈🌈🎄❄HO-HO-HOMOSEXUAL❄🎄🏳‍🌈🌈🏳‍🌈🌈🏳‍🌈🌈🏳‍🌈🌈 WHICH IS NOT 🙅‍♀️❌ VERY CHRISTIAN ⛪🙏 BUT I STILL CAN APPRECIATE 😜 SAINT DICK ✨🎉✨🎉 I CAN’T WAIT FOR 🎅SANTA🎅 TO SLIDE DOWN MY CHIMNEY ⬇🏠😜💦 AND STUFF MY STOCKING 🧦🎁😜 FULL OF DILDOS 😱🍆 AND PENIS PARAPHERNALIA 🍆🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦 BECAUSE I’M JUST A LITTLE 🤏 FESTIVE 🎄🎅🤶⛄❄🎁FAGGOT🏳‍🌈🌈🏳‍🌈🌈🍆🍆😜😜😩😩😩💦💦💦

SO TO ALL MY 💋👄💋👄💋SLUTTY 😩😩😩💋💋💋 SANTA’S 🎅🎅🏿🎅🏽🎅🏻 LITTLE HELPERS 😉😉😉👏👏& HORNY 😩😈 CHRISTMAS ELVES ��🏻‍♂️🧝🏻‍♂️🧝🏻‍♂️ REMEMBER LET IT “SNOW” 🌨🌨🌨❄❄❄❄⛄⛄⛄😜😜😜😜😜💦💦💦💦 AND DON’T FORGET TO 🌟✨🌟✨DECORATE✨🌟✨🌟 YOUR “TREE” 😜😜😜🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆 I’LL BE WAITING 🕚🕕🕠 UNDER THE MISTLETOE 🍃🦶 WRAPPED UP IN RIBBON 😳🎁🎀💝 WAITING ⏱ FOR YOU 👆TO UNWRAP 😳🎀 ME SO WE CAN TASTE 👅💦 EACHOTHER’S CANDY CANES 🍬✨🍬✨🍬✨😩😩😩🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦

• Enitoni@beehaw.org
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      4 months ago

THE UFOs👽☄👽 have finally CUM 💦👌😣👌 send this to 10 alien daddys😜😜😜 if you can’t wait🤚🤚 to get PROBED🍆🍑🍆 if you get none❌ back💀🙅💀 you a lonely galactic hoe😭😭 get 5 back❗ you a super star SLUT😜☄💥 get 10 back❗❗ you a super space freak💯👽💯 Happy fuckin💯👅 get that ALIEN 👽 COCK😍🍆😩👌

• Makeshift@sh.itjust.works
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      4 months ago

I still don’t and probably never will understand why people use the same emoji more than once in a row.

Every other word is tacky and hard to read but I get it’s like… just a thing for people who grew up with emojis instead of little text emoticons. Or like older people trying to be a fellow kid kind of thing.

But the same one 5 times in a row? That’s just nonsense.

(I know I’m responding to a copypasta. It’s just on the topic.)

• glizzyguzzler@lemmy.blahaj.zoneOP
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        4 months ago

Don’t get too hung up on emojis, they’re just a new form of text! Most people I know use them ironically or to respond to coworkers that you don’t want to type text to.

As far as I remember, text filled with emojis was used by FB-era people to do like MLM (mid-level-marketing; pyramid schemes) ads. First time I saw it used not ironically.

Their text style was ripe for mocking since it was tacky af.

Some me-melords turnt it horny and usually a lil gay and you’ve got purposely tacky and over the top copypastas! Like this one (personally, not enough emoji for me):

OMG it’s ARB-WHORE DAY 🌲🌴🌳 on this day 📆 we celebrate MOMMY EARTH 👩‍👧and plant trees 🌳 that will someday grow up to be BIG 🫦 and LONG 📏 and HARD 👊😩😛😏 for the good girls to CLIMB 🙆‍♀️ so plant a HO-ak tree 🥦 a chestNUT 💦 an ASSpen 🍑 or a cottonWOOD 🪵🍆 maybe ur a BIRCH BETCH 🤭 or a will-HO ⁉️ so get DIRTY 🧑‍🌾😳 and get those lil sprouts 🌱 all WET 😌 🚿 so they can get 🪨 BIG and STRONG 💪🤤 cuz today all of the arb-WHORES 🌵are gonna get a TREEat 🪴 planted in their 💃ASS today 🌝🌚 cuz MOMMY EARTH 👩 is CUMMING 4 U 🌎 send ➡️ this to ur 1️⃣0️⃣ DIRTIEST ARB-WHORES 🍌 if u get 0️⃣ back then ur a weeping willHO 😭😭😭 if u get 5️⃣ back ur a SICKamore SKANK 💚😇 ✅ &&& if u get 1️⃣0️⃣ back then ur a gonna get a special 🔩 walNUT just 4 u 💋💋💋