I’m probably the only one struggling with this, and if so I apologize… but like how do I login to Lemmy from Google with my username and password? I’ve tried unsuccessfully several times over the last 24 hours and the only reason I’m here now is I finally thought back to how I originally got onto the site was through verifying my email. That’s how I’m here now… but just if someone could please ELI5? I’m not a techie… at all… pretty please?

• niktemadur@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

When I try and log in to Lemmy.world from Brave on iPad (Shields off for the site, just in case), after clicking the button the circle just spins and spins and spins… nothing else happens. This has been going on for four days straight.
    Then yesterday it occurred to me to try it with Mlem, which immediately logged in with no trouble. But I’d much rather do it from a browser on the tablet.

EDIT: typo

• bloubz@lemmygrad.ml
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      1 year ago

Your account seems to have been created on kbin.social instance. By the way kbin is kind of different from other Lemmy instances, but it still federates with them