Nothing makes me feel homicidal rage quite like trying to work with this game’s piss-poor stealth mechanics. What part of the game makes you feel that way?

• sXeth@dormi.zone
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Deimos Conservation/Son Token grind.

So we got an Infested planet, if you were ever curious. You can never avoid enemies on Deimos because Infested missions are in a pre-alarmed permanent state, and Deimos is no exception (unlike the ohter two which will spawn guys near you but you have to actually get seen to raise alarms).

Also its in a colour scheme where the highlight from the tranq rifle is basically invisible.

And two of the possible targets are miniscule sized creatures you can have trouble seeing if you’re staying dead at the things.

• IowaMan@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

God I hate how they won’t LEAVE ME ALONE while fishing and mining. Even when invisible they just swarm you!

• Lurowene@dormi.zone
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Having trouble with Deimos conservation is crazy especially because the infested knock out the predasites on their own and you just go up and collect it. Use archwing? Idk I did conservation like the first week Deimos came out and I have never had to do it again and I have both necramechs, all Deimos weaponry minus Sporothrix.

• sXeth@dormi.zone
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        1 year ago

Up until you need the tokens to do things and the turn ins for the son tokens are basically never the common predasite or vulp which are the ones that get knocked out (with the alternate route being to keep crafting up those basic ones and selling them which is even more monotonous)