• Serinus@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

Image of MTG's amendment

She means literal lasers in space shooting beams at the US border, by the way. There’s no exaggerating here. She fully believes in Jewish Space Lasers, and not the ground based ones intended to replace/supplement the existing Iron Dome.

• TransplantedSconie@lemm.eeOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

Fucking wild isn’t it? When I heard it on MSNBC this afternoon, I looked it up and immediately made this meme. I hope the people in her district see the shit she does and votes her out, but I’m not holding my breath.

• TransplantedSconie@lemm.eeOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

Yeah, it’s the pick from Biden’s first state of the union address where she was screaming at him or whatever, not the latest one where she showed up all decked out in Trump bullshit

• Serinus@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

Does this one qualify for Russian money, or is she too dumb even for that? She might just be this way all on her own.

(It’s rhetorical, Russian troll farms.)

• PhlubbaDubba@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

I wouldn’t put it past them to try it given how mad they’ll probably get if they ever find put that the border wall is nothing but scrap metal to Mexicans,

Just walk up, blow torch or saw a post off, take it into town for free money!