• uzi@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

I reject laws, except for homicide and kidnapping. It can be legal to commit evil, and illegal to do a good act.

If someone does something that is not bad but deemed illegal, I would protect them from the law to protect morality. If someone I know carries concealed firearms, that is moral and just. If an intruder breaks into someone’s house, the resident has an obligation to kill the intruder immediately. I help those kinds of people to hide if the law contradicts morality

• uzi@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        2 months ago

Freedom to express any opinion a person decides because no opinion or words causes bodiy injuries, only actions do.

• uzi@lemmy.ca
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            2 months ago

I disregard their opinion, and I live in complete absence of their decision. I have no regard for restriction and I will provide material support to everyone that goes against it.

• Green13@lemmy.zip
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              2 months ago

“Judges shouldn’t be allowed to ignore laws” and “I disregard the opinion of the supreme court” is some grade A cognitive dissonance. Just chef’s kiss

• uzi@lemmy.ca
                link
                fedilink
                arrow-up
                arrow-down
                ·
                2 months ago

I never said judges shouldn’t be allowed to ignore laws.

Judges have an obligation to ignore all laws that are immoral aand unjust. Laws are only for protecting the citizens. There are to be no laws ever protecting governments. The citizens are to be protect from the government.