• LinkOpensChest.wav@lemmy.one
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

Thanks for agreeing to look into this. It’s very frustrating when there are so many users claiming certain add-ons are missing in Firefox without ever being able to provide specific examples. It’s the same thing I see when people mention web sites breaking on Firefox, but no one can ever provide links so someone who is interested in fixing things can help.

And I do understand not feeling led to devote time and energy to troubleshooting. That’s one reason I’d like to understand what you’re looking for. I enjoy spending time in shared spaces with some very active add-on developers as well as communities like the Mozilla forums, so I’d be happy to share anything people feel is missing on your behalf.

Also, I do understand finding certain features convenient that Microsoft and Google can provide, but I’m also aware that some of these features come at the cost of our personal data and privacy, which is also a line one has to draw for oneself. I even know people who won’t join Lemmy due to concerns, so I understand this is a personal choice. It’s just nice to know we have such choices and that they are not forced on us.

Cheers.