• jj4211@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

I would like the feedback to know why people do not like my project and if I feel like I should care about that perspective.

Further, gnome is hard to ignore, and getting harder all the time. Beyond being the default, even when I go to the trouble of switching the desktop, certain applications in GTK will bring the Gnome design language wherever it goes, and it’s deviated enough to not be possible to theme into consistency. It’s design decisions permeate the distributions and create some headaches even when you make a fair effort to opt out of it.

• Neon 🇺🇦🇪🇺🇹🇼🇮🇱 @lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      2 months ago

that is unironically amazing and the Foss Community needs people like you. And if i ever use one of your Projects, I’ll be sure to donate to you.

But: That’s you and not me. I don’t have the Time or Energy to maintain Projects for other people. My Projects are usually for my exact Usecase and that only. I don’t have the Energy or will dealing with people saying “doesn’t work for me” or “please update” or “please add [Feature that i don’t need]”