• PugJesus@lemmy.worldOP
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    1 month ago

No one is going to respond to this fear mongering bullshit anymore.

Of course, the privileged who won’t suffer aren’t going to stand for concerned minorities anymore who will be oppressed and killed once they allow fascism into power. How brave of you!

• Nougat@fedia.io
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 month ago

Notice how these ding dongs you’re tangling with only ever say bad things about Biden/Democrats? They’re either active propagandists or fully taken by them.

The question to ask here, to really lay it out: Whether you like it or not, politics in the US are between Republicans and Democrats. The presidential election is between Biden and Trump. Who’s worse by a country mile?

• PugJesus@lemmy.worldOP
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        1 month ago

They’ll say “They’re both the same!”

One will make it MUCH harder to organize and fight for a better future, in addition to very likely destroying what democracy we do have in this country and murdering hundreds of thousands of minorities.

The other will do, effectively, very little about anything, as insufficient as that is.

I think the choice is obvious, but apparently fascism is preferable to some self-proclaimed leftists.

• Nougat@fedia.io
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          1 month ago

When of course they are not both the same. Hell, even talking about Gaza/West Bank/Golan Heights, who actually thinks that the US with Republican control of Congress and POTUS wouldn’t double the fuck down on enabling the Israeli government to subjugate Palestinians?

I’ve been alive long enough to know that the state of politics in the US since about 2012 is not normal, and that abnormalcy all comes from conservative lunatics, who are growing in number, or have always been there quietly, or both.

But really, as long as the commentary is just about how bad Biden/Democrats are … “Go home, Russian propaganda.”

• PugJesus@lemmy.worldOP
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            1 month ago

Hey now!

It might be Israeli propaganda they’ve been fed. Bibi needs a Trump administration to keep him in power so he can genocide the West Bank too.

• Nougat@fedia.io
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              1 month ago

It’s a simple fact that Russia has been interfering with US elections using propaganda campaigns online since at least 2015, probably much earlier. They You continue to do so now.

Whether you like it or not, politics in the US are between Republicans and Democrats. The presidential election is between Biden and Trump. Who’s worse by a country mile?

Go on, now. Say a bunch of bad things about US Democrats while utterly ignoring the dumpster fire that is the Republican party. I’ll wait.

• Altofaltception@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 month ago

You forget, the brown people who are against genocide are not very different from the group that suffered from reprisals after 9/11.

Hardly privileged.

• PugJesus@lemmy.worldOP
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        1 month ago

Allowing Trump to be elected isn’t even incidentally anti-genocide. It’s explicitly pro-genocide.

• Altofaltception@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          edit-2
          1 month ago

And Biden sending bombs to Israel is not pro-genocide?

What do you think those bombs are going to be used for?

• PugJesus@lemmy.worldOP
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            1 month ago

Biden’s support of Israel being pro-genocide doesn’t make supporting his opponent anti-genocide, considering his opponent has literally come out on record saying that Israel isn’t being genocidal ENOUGH for his tastes and that he would support them to the hilt, in addition to all the plans he has for genocide elsewhere, like Ukraine and the US.

• PugJesus@lemmy.worldOP
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            edit-2
            1 month ago

I’ve been decrying Israel’s genocide longer than you’ve even been fucking aware of it, buddy. It’s not my fault that you wallowed in ignorance until someone identified you as a useful idiot for fascist agitation. Thanks for admitting that you don’t care about genocide so long as it’s against the ‘right people’, like me, btw. About what I expect from privileged bougieviks.

• PugJesus@lemmy.worldOP
                link
                fedilink
                English
                arrow-up
                arrow-down
                ·
                1 month ago

I’ll go tell my dead family members in Gaza that they’re actually “privileged”

Oh, great, then you can tell them that you’re supporting unlimited US aid for Palestinian genocide and for genocide of Palestinian Americans here in addition. I’m sure they’ll be so proud of your moral purity in doing so!

• PugJesus@lemmy.worldOP
                    link
                    fedilink
                    English
                    arrow-up
                    arrow-down
                    ·
                    1 month ago

They’re fucking dead you fucking ghoul! They don’t give a shit about whether it was a blue or red president that have Israel the bombs that killed them. I guess they were just to “privileged”

Did I call them privileged? Pretty sure I didn’t. I called you privileged, which, considering that you’re calling for America to provide more bombs and weapons to Israel without the least care of the consequences, you pretty clearly are.