Use this thread for general daily football discussion.

This thread can also be used to discuss Transfer rumours and to post Tier 4 sources.

• MHPengwingz@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 month ago

I just want to say I love our little community. No trolls, less toxicity, we can chat about whatever…

Can’t wait for silly season to start lol, though Euros and Copa will complicate things.

As an aside, Boom is probably one of the best Who episode in a while. People have issues with Moffat but the man can write entertaining shit. He probably had this one on the hard drive but man it was a good watch.

• Astrealix@lemmy.worldM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 month ago

Interestingly, apparently the actor for Mundy Flynn (the Anglican Marine) is the same as that of the next companion. Who knows what’s going on there.

• Astrealix@lemmy.worldM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 month ago

Boom was good. Though the ending was a bit too deus ex machina for me… you had a guy who was Canterbury — get him to surrender.

• Astrealix@lemmy.worldM
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 month ago

Kane isn’t even going to get the chance to win the German super cup next season cuz Bayern somehow managed to fumble their way into third. HAHAHAHAH

• Sentau
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 month ago

This proves that kane’s curse is stronger then any streak out there. If we don’t win a single trophy again next year, I will truly believe that Kane is cursed

link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 month ago

Nah don’t feel bad. Also it’s about time someone else stepped up in BuLi, it was getting boring. Plus, we are witnessing history.

• Astrealix@lemmy.worldM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 month ago

Nah I didn’t even realise — he has fucking 36 goals in 32 games. More than a goal a game, going to the historically best team in Germany on a 11 year title streak, and you lose every single trophy? That’s mad.

link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 month ago

So apparently the gals will also be stateside this summer, I am very tempted to go down to DC to see them play the Washington Spirit. I think it’s about time.