Share your shave of the day!

If you’re participating in the Lather Games on the other website, here’s the theme description for today:

CREAM

"Product must be marketed and labeled as a cream.  Not soap, not soft soap, not croap; CREAM.  Don't get cute with it.
Note: Products marketed as ""cream soap"" from any company other than Catie's Bubbles will be subject to judge discretion."
  • djundjila@sub.wetshaving.socialM
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    18 days ago

Oh, do dessication bags in not-airtight drawers work for a significant amount of time? Or can those be reactivated?

I never thought about those options

• gcgallant@sub.wetshaving.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      18 days ago

I’m operating under the assumption that they are better than nothing. I bought them in volume (🙄) and replace them about once per month. It helps that my collection o’ stuff is way from the WCs in the house.

• gcgallant@sub.wetshaving.social
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          18 days ago

This would be very easy for me to do. I have a bunch of digital humidity and temperature meters that I bought for building my own tupperdors for my cigar collection. But, alas, I spend my time dealing with YouTube comments on why abrasives work the way they do. To some, this is just complete voodoo, and yet it is so important, it has been studied to death. Clearly, I need to revisit my “don’t plan, just push the button then start talking” approach :)