Anyone else crack open their Roam 2.0? I’m a tad disappointed. It’s a great soap: lathers well, smooth shave and very pleasant scent. BUT, it’s not Roam. I know Will said it wasn’t. I just didn’t expect it to be so different. The tail-end of the profile retains that grassy old-Roam scent, but the top-end is very barbershop-y. I like it, but people in the office won’t be complaining about it like the original. 😖

• walden@sub.wetshaving.socialM
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 days ago

My initial impression was pretty much identical, but thankfully since the sample is so big, it has had a chance to grow on me.

I think my problem was I expected it to be like OG Roam, which as you pointed out, it isn’t. Now that I’m past that I’m learning to give it the respect it deserves, and I ordered a full sized tub of it.

• MaddestMax@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 days ago

100% agree. It’s great on its own. I’m just pretending it’s like Roam’s cousin. I have the full tub and the splash. I’ll for sure be using it.

• djundjila@sub.wetshaving.socialM
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 days ago

I haven’t tried it yet, and I’m happy that I saw all these “Roam Two isn’t Roam” reactions, so I won’t be disappointed that they’re different.