• sparkle@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      Cymraeg
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      5 days ago

Considering after 15 seconds of looking at your profile, there’s this…

yeah I think it’s pretty obvious

The only ones to concern troll about their targets to the extent you do and complain about everything that doesn’t align with their political views being “too political” are conservatives. You aren’t concerned about the wellbeing of anyone, you want to exterminate the “others” and think you’re smart by using the most basic manipulation tactic of conservatives – feigning concern for the welfare of the people you want to get rid of as a means to make people think your position is acceptable.

Also you support the displacement and genocide of Palestinians by Israel. You seem to be joyful at the thought of Israel’s colonization of Palestine resulting in the destruction of the natives and establishment of a new ethnostate atop their corpses. You are definitely racist as fuck even disregarding the obvious immigration rhetoric and conservative talking points

• librejoe@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        5 days ago

I’m not conservative. Because I have those views does not make me conservative. I would never vote for a conservative party that guts social programs.