I am a bit late to the party in that I only today updated to the latest version. I now see that the intro skipper plugin from confused polar bear (or whathisname…) isn’t working anymore. I guess that was bound to happen after the archiving of the repo.

Is there a working fork out there? I found a few threads here and there but the only forks I saw people mention seemed to also stop working after 10.9.3? Or did that get fixed?

• RBGOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 days ago

So that works with the latest Jellyfin version? Do you happen to use the Findroid client, does it work there too? I guess I will give it a try either way. Thanks!

• RBGOP
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 day ago

Ok, I removed the old plugin, loaded the new one, restarted the server and let the plugin run with standard settings.

I am on 10.9.7 and it does not work. Findroid doesn’t see the intro skipping and I tried via a browser if the button shows and it doesn’t. Checking fingerprinting for a couple episodes of different series shows blue parts so I am not sure where the problem is.

Haven’t tried to just have it skip those automatically, might try later.

• RBGOP
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              ·
              20 hours ago

I found a series where everything is working fine, so maybe something with those others that is now not working. But they did work with the old plugin. I’ll leave this for now…