So there are these two monitors - Samsung Odyssey G3 LS24AG32 and LS24AG30. Both of them are practically the same but the LS24AG32 is 165Hz and the LS24AG30 is 144Hz. Since they are both VA panels, I was worried about severe ghosting. All the reviews I find are for LS24AG30 which has what I find is an acceptable level of ghosting but I the only model available on my region is LS24AG32 so I am wondering if it uses the same panel which would mean a similar level of ghosting. The issue is that the old model of the Odyssey G3 had terrible ghosting so I am worried about the LS24AG32. The LS24AG32 model comes with a AU optronics M238HVN02.0 CELL but I couldn’t find any information for the LS24AG30. Can somebody help me. Thanks in advance

• Tolstoy@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

Unfortunately looking up the M238HVN02.0 panel show also 165hz. Try to search for repair/tear down videos for the G32. Depending where you are from, you may have extended return time policy if you don’t like it at all. Good luck and have fun

• SentauOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      2 months ago

Yeah that was a typo on my part. It is the G32 with the AU optronics panel. I will edit it. Thanks