• expatriado@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

glad you find it homorous. i am also glad you posses free will. microwave still the worse choice for heating a frozen pizza

• Ironfacebuster@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

I harness the power of fusion to generate enough heat to cook a frozen pizza in 0.01 seconds

It’s pretty efficient

• expatriado@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        2 months ago

cool, except for the lack of even heating, low moisture reduction and lack of maillard reaction, all of which enhance texture and flavor

• MrJameGumb@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          2 months ago

Dude… It’s a shitty Red Baron frozen pizza that’s about the size of a CD, it doesn’t need the royal treatment and I’m not expecting it to taste like 5 star cuisine. It comes with a little crisper thing to go under it, it’s fine.

• MrJameGumb@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              2 months ago

No, they’re just a pain in the ass if I’m trying to get everything I need to do on my lunch break done. Also, the average temperature here right now ranges from 89 to 103 so I don’t really have any great urge to fire up the oven and heat up the house.

If I’m in a hurry the microwave is fine, if I have a little time to spare the air fryer is fine.

You’ve picked a very odd hill to die on over some cheap frozen pizza lol