• FiremanEdsRevenge@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

Please explain to me how a president stepping down is anti democratic? I’m guessing you’re not American and don’t understand how our elections work. Either way, don’t comment on something you have no knowledge of because you look incredibly stupid right now.

• Tartas1995
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 month ago

I think even the most clueless non American can figure out that someone deciding that they don’t want to do a public office before the election of that public office is hardly undemocratic and while I am not clueless, I am a non American and live with non Americans. I think I can guessimate that.

• niktemadur@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      1 month ago

Have you seen this person’s post history?
      You are wasting your time, no truth nor reason can penetrate that stone, it’s all frenetic narratives (like - “Jan 6 was a hoax”) that never bother to pause and look at themselves, nor will they ever, as there is zero will to do that.

• Delusional@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 month ago

See when you’re a brainwashed maga idiot, the truth doesn’t ever matter and you can make up your own bullshit every day. Must be amazing living in the mind of a brainwashed cult member.

• Kidplayer_666@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      2 months ago

The issue is suddenly getting Kamala as a candidate instead of properly choosing one