• Lvxferre@mander.xyz
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 month ago

It reached 2°C at night. This means that my job as “self-heating XXL size pillow for cats” is back.

I’m actually worried about one of my sister’s cats. She has four; last time I checked on them they were all nice and dandy, but one of her females is sick. They’re still trying to discover what’s up with her, I hope that it isn’t nothing serious.

And someone needs to tell Charlie Brown that my Malena is not a pissing post dammit. (Charlie Brown = one of the neighbourhood’s dogs. He was a street dog, then a neighbour adopted him, so he’s still getting used to live in a home, and still needs to take a few walks here and there. Malena = my lemon tree. [does it count as a pet?])

• HarbingerOfTomb@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 month ago

I had to flip my pillow over because I couldn’t get all the black cat hair off. His fat ass sits on my pillow and watches the outside.

• Today@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 month ago

I’ve been out of town since Thursday. Looking forward to seeing the little assholes and the only good one tonight.

• bitchkat@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 month ago

3 out of 4 days without pissing or shitting inside. And the dookies are getting to be nice looking tootsie rolls instead of chocolate soft serve on the verge of completely melting.

• Zerlyna@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 month ago

I bought a new stainless steel litter box and it has a built in grate at the entrance. Of course someone has a runny poop right there. 🤢🤮

• Lost_My_Mind@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 month ago

I mean…that depends. Do you put a leash on her, have her roam the neighborhood to piss on trees, only for you to scoop her poop into a small baggie, and call her a good girl?

See, it’s weird if I’m talking about a human, but totally normal if she were legitimately a bitch. As defined by websters dictionary.