• TrickDacy@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    1 month ago

Ah yes, bizarre punctuation, and using 35 words when 4 would’ve done, yep the Hallmark of a polite and clear question. Again, go the fuck away. It’s hilarious you think I give a shit about your words. LuNaTiC!!1

• Dasus@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 month ago

I knew maths and education in general was bad in the US, but this takes the cake.

Let’s check, maybe?

Would you identify as a conservative?

If American, are you planning on voting for Harris?

17 if you don’t count contractions as two and don’t count articles as words. 18 if you count contractions as two words.

It’s weird you got mad that I asked. Well, it’s not that weird, since you’re probably someone who identifies as a conservative, but also isn’t so stupid as to advertise it online.

Feel free to say otherwise at any point. Not exactly hard questions… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• TrickDacy@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 month ago

Harassing strangers with clearly wrong conclusions obviously. Then never backing down from moronic assumptions we make haphazardly, no matter how little sense they make.

• Dasus@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              1 month ago

What harassment? Replying to a comment on a forum? You’ve started leaving multiple replies to me, upset as you are, so are you harassing me?

Ah, so my conclusion is wrong? So you wouldn’t identify as a conservative, if asked? Or do you want me to use the more impolite form here…? Perhaps. So you don’t identify as a conservative?

I’m not drawing any conclusions. I’m wondering why you’re so very upset and refusing to answer simple questions. I can’t imagine any other reason to avoid simple, polite questions like that than you being ashamed if you had to answer it. And what answer would be shameful…? I think we all know. :)

• TrickDacy@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 month ago

You asked that weird ass shit out of the blue then write all this horseshit. Forgive the lack of cherry picking.

Last request, go away. Stop responding.

You don’t speak English?

Do. YOU. Identify. As. A. Conservative?

If you are eligible to vote in the US presidential election, will you vote Harris or Trump?

See if you’re a conservative voting American, you’re probably just lying in your earlier comments, and are in fact bothered by the weird behaviours of “your” guys (like fucking couches), unlike what you claimed to the other person mere comments ago.

So. Would you identify as a conservative?

Because if you do, you’re trying to “defend your team” from being mocked, instead of “just tired of the joke”.

Simple. But you’re not gonna answer the questions, and we all know why.

• Dasus@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 month ago

Oh you don’t understand what a conditional is. Ugh, it’s so awkward when I have a better grasp on your native language, isn’t it?

Now you’re adding furthermore elaboration where none is needed, but removing the original connotation.

And I remind you, this is my third language.

https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/grammar/english-grammar-reference/will-would

would is the past tense form of will. Because it is a past tense, it is used:

to talk about the past

to talk about hypotheses (when we imagine something)

for politeness.

It’s polite to use a “would” as it implies that “if you were asked”, which is the more polite way of asking.

Maybe it’s because you only speak American, and not proper English?

Have it your way — as we really need to calm you down somehow — do you identify as a conservative?